A concept is always required when a project needs to be strategically planned due to its size, complexity or scope. We ensure clear information concepts so that all parties involved pull together.
Based on a sound analysis, we develop the concepts for a successful future together with our customers. From our many years of experience, we have developed the levels of an information management concept, starting with the customers and their requirements and ending with the IT solution.
Interlocking specialist concepts are required at all levels of the information management concept:
- Concepts for requirements management, see legal compliance and standards
- Information concepts for presales information, for aftersales information or also for internal technical documentation, see content consultancy
- Training concepts
- Terminology management, see content consultancy
- Target processes, see process and strategy consulting
- System strategy and system landscape, see system consulting